Software Developer with analytical mindset
|Sector:||Development & Engineering, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
|Men and Women|
For our client, an international trade and logistic company, we are currently looking for a Software Developer with analytical mindset to join their team working on a Logistics application transportation management system.
You will be responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of existing and/or new applications/functionalities. The position will work with Business Analysts in order to receive directions regarding assigned tasks, will work alone or in groups on the development cycle, will get approval by the Q&A team overall their developments, and will have to comply to code reviews from Technical Leader.
- Develop, design, and implement a client software system
- May serve as a member of a project team or as an individual contributor
- Review test procedures and make revisions and refinements to existing procedures
- Comply to code reviews and design documentation of own developments
- May be assigned as project lead responsible for preparing project plans and managing projects to assure objectives are met on time and within cost; evaluate the performance of project team and report performance upon project completion to management
- Assist others in training and orientation of staff and/or users
- Perform systems programming tasks including developing specifications; define logic, database design; develop standards, guidelines, and procedures for appropriate use by operations and network support; work with other staff on implementation of new programs, systems, and communications solutions
- Perform and/or support software releases.
- Strong knowledge of .NET and SQL Server
- 5+ years of client-based application development experience including design and programming skills
- Development experience under the following technologies: ASP.NET / Web Forms, EXT.NET / ExtJS, MS Entity FrameWork, MS SQL Server, WCF, SQL Server Reporting Service
- Experience in Unit Testing, basic understanding on Design Patterns, MSSQL Server DBA and mobile app development skills are a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- 25 vacation days + 3 sick days
- Travel allowance
- Meal vouchers, Multisport
- International environment with daily use of English