Payroll Analyst with English and German
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek,|
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
|Muže i ženy|
We are looking for a payroll analyst to oversee the way we remunerate our employees and ensure that all payments are made on time. In return, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits. You will also work in an international environment with the opportunity to communicate in English and German every day.
Who we are:
An American multinational company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Our main goal is to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses and the whole economy.
- Analysing payroll data, comparing input and output data
- Collecting data from departments such as HR, HR Services, Compensations and benefits etc. and performing calculations
- Collaborating with HR services on payslip queries and legislative updates
- Executing post-payroll activities, reporting to local authorities
- At least 2 years of experience in the fields of accounting, tax, finance or HR
- Fluent in English and German
- Good analytical skills with attention to details
- Advanced Excell skills
- Knowledge of personal income tax legislations
- Experience in the payroll department and mastery of software such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP would be a great advantage
We offer you:
- Basic salary from EUR 1600 + bonuses
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Meal voucher card
- Possibility of further career development
- Work in an international environment
- Daily communication in English and German
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV on the e-mail address email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.