|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
The position is open in a prosperous Czech company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambience. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope
- Work as a member of the IT Enterprise Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps (e.g. end of support, end of life)
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers supporting our core business
- Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models
- Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advice to solution architects
- Experience in enterprise or solution architecture and ability to demonstrate rather the hands-on experience more than many certifications (however certifications are welcome).
- Open mind for pragmatic and reasonable architecture alternatives, experience in making financial estimates and have a good professional guess where costs and benefits materialize.
- Ability to think and communicate on different levels of abstraction when it comes to communication with different counterparties (from technical experts, through business roles to senior managers).
- Experience and knowledge of relevant enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), they are welcome but not required.
- Ability to listen and ask the right questions.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, flexible working hours, partial home office
- Attractive bonus scheme, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, subsidized Multisport card
- Technical and soft skills training, international conferences, growth opportunities, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms
+420 702 085 425