*** Technical Support Engineer with French or Dutch – TOP Employer ***
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Administrativa, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Do you have strong communication and organizational skills, creativity and problem-solving skills? If so, our client needs a talented professional like you! This company is a Global Top Employer in IT and Communications and currently looking for a new colleague for the role of IT Technical Support Agent with knowledge of English and French or Dutch language.
We don’t want typical technology skills and expected experience – we want a different approach, a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the ticket in front of you.
There is also the opportunity to show your potential and join a corporate university and be promoted!
- Receives service requests via telephone, e-mail, fax, internet or through monitoring systems
- External/internal communications with other teams
- Monitor progress against customer SLAs using GSOA systems
- Highlight errors/discrepancies in the customer data
- Participate in the delivery of other managed services
We would appreciate from you:
- +1 – 2 year’s of technical IT experience – knowledge of virtualization (VMware), OS Windows and Cisco
- Perfect customer focus and analytical thinking
- Advanced in English and French or Dutch language
Our package includes:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Sophisticated training and professional IT certifications
- Rich relocation package (flight tickets for you and for your family member, accommodation in a beautiful hotel in the city center,…)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook
- 3 sick days, the contribution for public transport ticket, the contribution for pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!