The leading global brewer is searching for a Logistics Specialist for Nordic countries. You will be responsible for is coordinating all finished goods movement between the breweries and external warehouses, minimizing distribution cost impact, and working in movement optimization.
Your typical working day:
– Manage of stock – right finished goods are available at the right location and at the right moment
– Develop improvements and providing costs saving activities
– Provide support on inventory system and regulations related tasks
– Work in a quick changing environment and in multiple business applications
– Use of different SAP order systems and transactions
– Previous work experience in related field is a plus
– Advanced written and spoken level of English and Nordic language is an advantage
– SAP and advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Competitive salary
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.