Manažer zákaznického servisu s AJ
|Sector:||Logistics and transportation,|
|Region:||Ústí nad Labem Region,|
|Men and Women|
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results along order entry timeliness and accuracy
- Shares a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruits, manage and develop staff
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with direct reports to ensure performance remains focused in the organization and improved where necessary.
- Fosters an environment of accountability with open and honest feedback for all team members.
- Develop people in the organization. Ability to grow team and recognizes when individuals aren’t suitable, and make changes when needed.
- Ensure all customer service teams are following consistent order handling procedures.
- Ensure that quotations as required are completed within the target timescales and accurately.
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Reduce customer service data entry errors that impact Operational costs at production
- Manage the achievement of order entry targets as defined.
- Work closely with the sales teams to input automatic pricing.
- Ensure that customer complaints are entered and actioned, if it is an order entry problem.
- Ensure that any credits are actioned quickly.
- 3-7 years of experience in a customer service environment, plus 3 years in a leadership position
- Experience in Export Shipments (outside EU), Documentation and Letter of Credit
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system, SAP an advantage
- Advanced proficiency of English
- Results oriented management style
- Process Management skills
- Change Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication & Influencing skills
+420 725 807 275
+420 725 807 275