Revenue Accountant – be a part of an international team
|Sector:||Economics, finance and accounting,|
|Men and Women|
Are you fluent in English? Are you an analytically minded person with experience in accounting? Do you want to be a part of an international team? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Responsible for the accuracy of Revenue and Reconciliations in accordance with GAAP
– Provide monthly reporting
– Supporting internal audit requirements
– Internal control framework around General Ledger
– Ad-hoc projects as required in a fast-paced environment
– 1-2 years of experience in a relevant job position
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Previous experience with Microsoft Excel
Why should you apply?
– Friendly and pleasant team, which will support you not only for the onboarding period
– Benefits package: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, contributions for education, and more
– Home Office – company will provide you with a personal laptop
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Flexible working time – start and finish your work earlier
– Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.