Senior Software Developer C++/Python
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek,|
|Obor:||IT vývoj, Development & Engineering, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Středočeský, celá ČR,|
|Muže i ženy|
Join a legendary team of cyber security professionals!
Are you looking for an interesting project in a company creating innovative products for the dynamic world of cybersecurity and threat intelligence? Then this is a great chance to contribute to the development of a platform which enable cybersecurity programs to identify threats before impact.
In this role, you will work as part of a distributed team designing and implementing high quality, customer driven solutions. You will be responsible for design, implementation, testing, building and deployment of solutions touching on a wide variety of technologies. It is a good choice for candidates with strong working knowledge and experience in Software Development.
- To design, implement, test, and review large scoped features including anchor features, cross-functional scoped features
- Be proficient in enterprise SSDLC best practices and to define standards for the product team: peer review techniques, principles of software composition, branching, deployment, and documentation
- To work closely with principals to define the patterns, frameworks, standards, and techniques relating to architecture, software composition, component and product interfaces
- To understand where the codebase deviates from established coding standards and can determine based on product priorities the most appropriate time to fix the codebase
- Be a technical mentor for mid and junior level engineers
- To communicate daily progress on a cross-functional team. To recognize impediments within the team and where appropriate, assists team members in resolving impediments
- Strong knowledge and experience in design and implementation of complex solutions with C/C++, Bash, Python
- Strong programming skills
- Linux system experience
- Understanding of various virtualization technologies
- Understanding of GIT and CI/CD practices and tools
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Network Programming on Linux
- Experience working on Enterprise Product Development teams
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity industry, and threat intelligence
- Flexible working hours (40 hrs/week)
- Possibility of almost unlimited home office (excluding the first month(s))
- Spacious & modern office at Pankrac with height adjustable worktables
- Breakfast buffet once a week
- Public transport ticket
- Beer, skiing and other team activities
- And many others like an extra week of vacation, meal tickets, training/courses, etc
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now!
+420 702 085 425
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.