Support Center Specialist with Danish in Prague!
|Typ úvazku:||Plný úvazek,|
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Zákaznický servis,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
Become a part of one of the leading IT-outsourcing companies in Denmark, where we want to make life easier for our customers and give them the freedom to focus on their core business. We are providing secure, stable, and innovative solutions. Do you want to join us on our journey?
As a Support Center Specialist you will be a part of our Global Support Center team in Prague, where you will join the international work environment, and make an impact on our and your growth. We take your development seriously and have a strong focus on the Individual Development Plan and career planning, taking into consideration your preferences, motivation, and skills.
You will be providing technical support to international customers in the modern IT environment and acting as a single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration.
What do you need?
- Experience in a similar position (Help Desk, Service Desk, Customer Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (at least B2 level)
- Knowledge and general interest in Windows 7, 10
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify the root cause of the issue
- Ready to take responsibility for critical tasks
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
Would be great if you had:
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration)
- Previous experience with Application Support
- Previous experience with Network
- Previous experience working with ITSM/CRM tool
What do we offer?
- Above-average salary – 44.000 to 46.000 CZK brutto/month
- Relocation package, if you are located outside of the Czech Republic
- No night shifts
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Sick days – 5 days per year
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK/voucher)
- Cafeteria system (6000 CZK/year)
- Multisport card
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Relocation package
- Modern offices 2 minutes from the metro station
Are you interested in the position or would you like to know more? We would love to hear from you!
Send me your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.