Credit Risk RWA Solution BA in Vienna!
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT konzultace,|
Are you a professional in the field of Banking Risk Management of IT Projects who is looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to become a part of a large financial institution in one of the best cities in Europe?
Join our multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us develop further!
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the data models, the calculations and configuration rules for the enhancement of the group-wide Credit Risk RWA platform
- Creating and maintaining the required documentation regarding Asset segmentation, CRM optimization, EAD/ RWA/ CVA calculation, and other Bank methodologies
- Taking a part of the system’s configuration in accordance with the bank’s modules. Performing System Functional Testing
- Participating in data sourcing/ data mining activities
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT, finance, banking, mathematics, physics, economics or BA
- At least 3 years of experience within the field of Banking Risk Management of IT projects. Experience with RWA calculations and IFRS 9 will be highly appreciated
- Experience and/or knowledge in Business Analysis, basic programming, banking products, RWA calculations, CVA calculations
- Excellent Excel skills. Basic SQL and Java and understanding of external data for RWA calculation purposes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and preferably in German
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 4280 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation service
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria). A valid work permit for Austria is mandatory.