Patient Service Supervisor with English and Polish
|Obor:||Administrativa, Zákaznický servis, Zdravotnictví a farmaceutika,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
A global leader in medical technology, services and solutions is looking for for an experienced Patient Service Supervisor / Team Lead four our MiniMed Care hub supporting Diabetes Patients, that would provide guidance to the team, supervise the daily operations and bring an out-of-the-box approach to additional projects in the company.
Do you want to join a leading company in healthcare and really provide your input to improving services for our patients and, ultimately, help save people’s lives? Contact us!
We are a highly trained, dedicated and professional Patient Service team providing information, technical expertise and support to patients and medical professionals who use our medical devices to manage their diabetes. Our role is significant in creating great customer experience, provide people with a helping hand, peace of mind, support and guidance.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
· Lead our Patient Service in Prague, providing product and technical support to patients and business partners of our MiniMed MiniMed Care Hub in Prague supporting Diabetes Patients in CEE region.
· Lead, motivate, develop and build a high performing, effectively working team
· Responsibility for people management of dedicated direct reports
· Collaborate and contribute to local product strategy derived from the overall business strategy
· Contribute to the business planning processes and deliver Product Service objectives aligned with the overall Business Unit objectives
· Ensure operational excellence by overseeing and managing execution at the highest performing standards of Product service levels and KPIs
· Implement process & asset management improvements and influence cost saving strategies that result in significant savings for Medtronic as well as a better service for Medtronic customers.
· Pursue and cultivate business relationships, partnerships and alliances internally, externally and virtually
· Understand and collaborate to optimize the products services
· Points of interaction: Business Unit Director/ Business Unit Marketing/ Business Unit Commercial Operations Customer Care/ Business U Sales Management/ IT
• Demonstrated operations management, including shift and workflow design, demand-capacity modelling, productivity analyses and improvement, process improvement, grade of service management
• Show understanding of customer needs
• Understanding and support of multi-cultural leadership and needs
• Capability to work in a dynamic, intercultural and international company
• Take part in continuous improvement projects (e.g. IT improvement, new service concept, mobilizing commitment)
• Service and result-oriented •
Strong business acumen
• Demonstrated excellent skills in Communications and People Management (esp. motivating teams, mobilizing commitment)
• Able to communicate and report upwards effectively, including preparation of budgets and change requests supported by clear business/investment cases
• English fluent and Polish advanced skills
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please contact me with your English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +420226257593