General Ledger Accountant in Prague
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Středočeský,|
Are you a talented GL Accountant who is looking for an opportunity to showcase his/her skills? Do you want to develop a career in a well-known international company headquartered in Prague?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals and help us grow further!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Prepare analysis, review, validate, and reconcile various records, financial reports, and statements
- Reconcile balance sheets and income statement accounts to the general ledger
- Perform complex financial analyses
- Plan, conduct and participate in analysis of complex cost assignments
- Ensure that all assigned projects follow accepted cost accounting standards
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced colleagues
You should have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of accounting
• English level at least B2
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Salary up to 58.000 CZK brutto/month
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of paid leave
- Modern offices 5 minutes from the metro station
- Benefit Plus – 3 % out of your gross monthly salary that can be used toward a variety of activities such as cultural events, sports, training, language lessons, etc.
- Multisport Card
- Home Office
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Prague (Czech Republic) and a work permit for the Czech Republic is mandatory.
Do not hesitate to send me your CV on email@example.com and we can talk it over!