General Ledger Accountant
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant in Prague to join our team on our client’s side.
The client is at solid and well-established multinational company which provide end-to-end IT services worldwide for both private and public sector.
Essential Job Function
- Prepares analysis, reviews, validates and reconciles various records, financial reports and statements
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger
- Performs complex financial analyses to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Plans, conducts, and participates in analysis of complex cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards
- Educates internal clients on more complex accounting principles when necessary
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three or more years of accounting or finance experience
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
• English level at least B2
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Electronic Meal voucher Card
- Extra paid leave – 5 more than specified in the Czech labor code.
- Benefit Plus. After the probation period, you will start receiving each month pre-paid credits – 3 % out of your gross monthly salary – that can be used toward a variety of activities such as cultural events, sports, trainings, language lessons, etc.
- Trainings. Upon starting employment, you will receive induction training. Throughout the duration of your employment, you will have free access to “Skillport”, which is an e-learning portal which includes over 145 000 on-line courses in different areas. After the probation period, you will also receive prepaid credits for education (5 400 CZK per fiscal year) to your cafeteria benefits system.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Multisport Card
- Home Office
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Prague (Czech republic) and a work permit for Czech republic is mandatory.
Do not hesitate to send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk it over!
+420 725 806 226