Business Intelligence / Data Engineer – Greenfield Project
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Due to acquisition of another company, we create a new Data team which will work on transformation of different types of data (customers, finances, operations, etc.). This is a great chance to participate in a project from the very beginning, actively contributing to the successful data migration and modernizing existing systems/solutions.
This full-time permanent opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future, stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Implementation of new data platform to support company data insight and operational needs
- Understand company‘s data (location, meaning, dictionary) with customer data priority based on detailed analysis
- Create one source of truth for common clients -> enable possibility to recognize common customer across companies
- Implement new DWH/Data Lake and implement new reporting and data insights (dashboards, Power BI, etc.)
- Create data source of truth for Customer care (CC, Customer portal), CRM, Sales, OPS, etc.
- Create data models to enable reporting based on understanding of business needs.
- Experience in database concepts, data modelling; data integration including preparation of ETL designs
- Rich data visualization and analysis experience
- Experience with using Power BI premium services and premium embedded services
- High level of competence in SQL and Power BI report and dashboard authoring with good DAX skills
- Practices that show your data structures are easily reproducible
- Ability to translate business needs into detailed requirements for development teams
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
Why join the company?
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
What you will get:
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now and get your dream job!
+420 702 085 425