VMware engineer EN
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT správa,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are searching for a VMware Engineer in Prague.
An amazing opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and the international environment. An incredible possibility to have three days a week as a home office is allowed!
- Delivery of Windows services and daily operations of application infrastructure
- Identification and problem solving, analysis, support of virtual desktops
- Management of request, incident management, problem and change management
- System management, consultation, implementation
- Close cooperation with colleagues regarding the design of new infrastructure or upgrade of existing systems
- Security analysis, solving of security issues and reports
- Operating in a GxP environment
- Around 3 years of experience in support of virtual desktops and RDS using VMware vSphere infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge in VMware Horizon 7.x platform (both VDI’s and RDS, AppVolumes, User Profile Management (UEM))
- Professional skills of the inner working of Windows 10, Windows 2016 RDS and related technologies. (TCP/IP protocol, WMI, Group Policies – AD, registry, AppLocker)
- Operating understanding of Amazon AWS cloud Virtual Desktops in VMware Cloud (VMC)
- Confidence in troubleshooting and able to understand the impact on neighborhood technologies during implementation and hyper care.
- Previous experience to document Standard Operation Procedures, Work Instructions, IQ/OQ and System Development Lifecycle Management (SDLC)
- Excellent skills in English (spoken and written)
- Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Well -paying salary and various benefits
- Wide range of activities, tasks and projects
- Ongoing development and professional advancement
- Pleasant working space and friendly international working environment