Junior Project Manager
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are looking for the project manager in Prague. The project manager leads the entire project cycle from beginning to end, which means that he plans, monitors, and supports the project in terms of its scope, its duration, its budget and its related quality. He performs as a communication person between all stakeholders and coaches the team working on the project. Managed projects are typically cross-functional, operational or strategic projects for the organization.
- Draft general and detailed project specifications.
- Assess the risks that may occur during the implementation.
- Define the needs in terms of human resources
- prepare upfront the statement of work, the financials elements (business case, expected benefits, billing…).
- Set-up of project governance (team meeting, steering committee, KPI’s,…)
- Plan project key milestones and activity timing (process, testing, go live…)
- Make sure tasks are executed correctly (within time, quality, budget)
- Propose risks and issues mitigations actions
- Organize and lead project steering committees with key stakeholders.
- Around 2 to 3 years experience as a project manager, project lead, functional analyst or business analyst, the tester in a financial institution, a telecom company or within an IT organization
- Perfect communication skills
- Analytical way of thinking, stress-resistant, result-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment where priorities may quickly change
- Profesional use of Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project, Share point
- Portfolio & Project Management Applications (MSP Server, Planisware, Primavera, Clarity, Planview…)
- Fluent in English, Czech is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick-days
- meal vouchers
- extra days off – Bridge Days
- pension insurance contribution
- home office, flexible working hours
- mobile phone (+ company tariff)
- training in Belgium