IT Test Coordinator in Vienna
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
Do you want to lead the IT Test Coordination in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
You will be in charge of the IT Test Coordination for specific projects. Specifically, you will be taking care of the comprehensive aspects of IT Test Management regarding:
- Project test planning and management
- Test Environment Management
- Defect Management
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating test activities (planning, follow up execution and reporting) of IT projects, programs and application releases within the company or related to group-wide projects and programs
- Ensuring that the tests are executed in a timely, repeatable, efficient and auditable manner
- Managing all project-related test environments in close cooperation with IT Operations, and ensuring the tests environment readiness
- Acting as ‘interface’ between business and IT, coordinating the test teams and supports especially business during UAT
- Managing the fixing of defects across all of the tests phases including the re-test until final approval
- Preparing Quality and Test progress reports for the management
- Giving go/no-go recommendations in the final test reports
- Following and supervising the adherence of general test standards within the company
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
Technical education (HTL, university) preferably with a strong banking focus or a business education (commercial college, university) with a strong understanding of technology.
At least 3 years of proven experience in test management. 3+ years of experience in the banking industry is considered an advantage.
Technical and language skills:
Having a strong understanding of the technology surrounding in the banking industry
Knowledge of test support tools, e.g Jira
Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge any other Eastern European language and/or German is advantageous
Strive for positive change and growth
Be customer orientated and flexible
Aim for accuracy and quality
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3900 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria).
+420 733 626 315