|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
IBM is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New York with operations in over 170 countries. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. With an annual revenue of nearly $80 billion, IBM is one of the global leaders in technology industry.
The executive assistant provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to specific managers. Their main duties may include normal secretarial activities such as time management, setting up meetings across multiple countries and business trips, expenses.
• At least 2-3 years of practice as an assistant, preferably in an international company
• Complete Secondary/High school education
• Fluent Czech/Slovak and English (spoken and written) – communication on daily bases
• MS Office
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• Strong team orientation
• Very good organization and communication skills
• A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global technology companies
• Motivating remuneration
• Long-term and stable cooperation
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Contribution for illness leave
• Multisport, flexipass
If you have business mindset and you are willing to join international environment with opportunities for your future growth, send us your CV, we are looking forward to talk to you.