Lean Transformation Leader EMEA & India
|Obor:||Výroba a vývoj, Výroba a vývoj,|
An international management role dedicated to the development and guidance of the local Lean Managers regarding strategy, defining actions and driving the implementation of the LEAN principles is needed to further evolve the LPD in EMEA & India in the Lean Transformation Journey to world class manufacturing.
• Performing Lean Assessments, starting and sustaining Lean Journeys in the LPD factories that have not yet started.
• Train-the-trainer for Lean related topics.
• Develop, train and support the local Lean Managers on improvement initiatives including Hoshin Kanri/ Blue Sky, Value Stream Optimization, Shop floor Management, Problem Solving, 5S, LEAN Manufacturing and LEAN Administration methods, etc. to fulfill the vision set forth by LPD and SKF Manufacturing Management.
• Coach the daily & long-term activities of the local Lean Managers.
• Sustain and drive growth of the values and initiatives resulting from SKF Production System and the LPD LEAN Transformation.
• Coordinate, organize, execute and document cross-plant projects for the continuous improvement of manufacturing operations, systems, and processes.
• Explore and evaluate new technologies that lead to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Assist plant management in identifying continuous improvement opportunities, developing ideas and managing their implementation.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by effectively leveraging communication processes and employee relations programs.
• Develop, document and share continuous improvement best practices and motivate others to do the same.
• Develop LEAN and Continuous Improvement policies, practices and procedures.
• Track the progress of the LEAN roll-out, in terms of financial results and process KPIs improvements. Proactively support and identify further potentials and anticipate action in case of deviation of goal achievement.
• BS degree or equivalent, 5 or more years experience in Continuous Improvement role, Production Management, Manufacturing Engineering, or other relevant area.
• Proven LEAN Management Expertise • Strong Project Management skills (interdisciplinary and cross-plant projects)
• Solid interpersonal skills and good written communication skills.
• High energy level required
• Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and Problem Solving skills are essential.
• Six Sigma certification a plus
• Ability to work across all levels to influence key stakeholders and lead through influence
• Good English skills required • German or Czech language skills are a plus
• Company with long-term tradition and swedish corporate culture
• motivational wage valuation
• annual bonus
•5 weeks of holiday
• cafeteria system
• meal allowance
• allowance for commuting
+420 734 288 912