IT Project & Management
IT System and HW administration
Option for Remote Work
Pension Insurance Contribution
Czech language not required
Contribution to meal
Contribution to life insurance
Junior IT Support
We are looking for junior IT Support, who will provide application support for the global platform provider in the wealth management sector.
- Diagnosis and Problem Solving – identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues, operational/client-servicing staff and other users to produce long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Work with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
- English on at least communicative level.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- University degree in IT, Finance or similar.
- Self-motivated, confident, and active working style.
Nice to have skills:
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office (50/50) – long term if needed
- Employee referral bonus
- Cafeteria system
- Life/Pension insurance and money planning assistance
- Meal Allowance
- Multisport card
- Premiums & Oncall Remuneration
- 26 days of Holiday per calendar year
- 7 sick days per calendar year
- Mandatory and additional training online trainings
- Funding of Professional Exam Qualifications based on position
- Maternity/Parental Care – support and advice with paperwork, providing information
- Possibility of Sabbatical Leave
- The best office location in Brno city Centre with Coffee & Relax rooms, beautiful terrace, Foosball tables, ping-pong, library, bean bags, 19 kitchens.
- Relocation + Support with getting visa
- Knowledge transfervia business trips
- Possibility to meet your colleagues in NZ, HK, UK, AUS, SNG.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We are looking forward to your CV.
BENEFITSOption for Remote Work | Meal vouchers | Sick Days | Extra vacation | Pension Insurance Contribution | Czech language not required | Contribution to meal | Contribution to life insurance