Multisport Card Contribution
Czech language not required
Educational courses and trainings
Join one of the best hotels brands!
Do you want to become a part of a multinational dream team in the heart of Prague and would you like to build your career in luxury hospitality?
One of the world´s best hotel brands expands its team with Waiters/Waitresses, Sommelier, F&B Coordinator and In-Room Dining Servers.
If you are a FAN of luxury hospitality then don´t miss out on the opportunity to work on the property when history was written and send me your CV today.
What would your tasks be?
- assure a full knowledge of the provided services
- monitor the food and beverage quality and quantity
- ensure an excellent customer experience
- follow all company, safety and security policies and procedures
- help the F&B department run smoothly and efficiently
We are looking for someone who is communicative, flexible and proactive and who has a naturally radiating personality and also:
- fluent in the English Language
- experience in a similar position would be an advantage
- genuine passion for hospitality and for being of service to our guests
- proactive person who has an eye for detail and can improve on things
- EU working permission needed
Because our employees always give a little more than everyone else, we also like to give something back:
- Relocation bonus in the amount 2 500 CZK for all new colleagues relocating from abroad
- Free accommodation – all new colleagues relocating from abroad will be offered 2 months
- Public transportation – the hotel will contribute 50% of the amount
- International work transfers – the possibility of working in other company hotels around the world
- MultiSport Card – because we want you to be healthy
- „My Day“ – extra five days off per year
- Yoga classes – the colleague can book a yoga class at the Spa
- SPA Treatment & Retail Products – 30% discount for a Spa treatment, gift certificate or Spa products
- Meal at the hotel´s canteen – every colleague is entitled to have a meal for every shift
- Laundry service for uniform colleagues – all colleagues wearing uniforms can use the hotel laundry service
- Dry Cleaning – all colleagues can use the dry cleaning service in our laundry
- Birthday lunch – all colleagues celebrating a birthday in a particular month will receive an official invitation from HR
- Guest Experience Program – new colleagues can spend a free night in a hotel during the first year of employment
- Accommodation within the Hotel Group – all colleagues are entitled to accommodation within the entire MO Group with a special employee rate
- Uniform and work footwear – purchased by the employer
- F&B Discount – all colleagues are entitled to a 30% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages in our outlets
- Training and development – hotel focuses on further training and development of its employees, so you feel confident and supported doing the job
- Bike Rack – all colleagues who wish to cycle to/from work are allowed to use the bike rack that is installed in the hotel garage.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you want to start or develop your career with us, we are already looking forward to meeting you!
We can only process applications from applicants with permanent residence and/or free labour market access.
BENEFITSWage bonuses | Extra vacation | Transportation | Multisport Card Contribution | Czech language not required | Relocation bonus | Educational courses and trainings