IT System and HW administration
Option for Remote Work
Multisport Card Contribution
Czech language not required
Service desk L1 support with German- 40.000-60.000 CZK
Do you want to develop your career in IT field? Do you have advanced knowledge of German language and a passion for IT or experience as 1st level support? If yes I have a great opportunity for you.
I am hiring for a stable German company which offers great career opportunity in a multicultural environment where you will become a core member of IT support team in one of the largest IT service delivery company in Europe delivering top-class services to the most valued customers in automotive industry – in Germany and Czech republic.
We are planning to have new offices in Prague (Libeň) and in Brno so we need someone who will be able to be in Brno or Prague city on-site at least 2 times per week.
As a Service Desk L1 agent, you will be:
- Responsible for End-user IT Support for the largest companies in the automotive industry located in Germany and the Czech republic
- Dealing with technical or administrative troubleshooting – accounts, licenses, applications, PC/laptops, accessories, network, etc.
- Proactively and reactively communicating via phone calls, emails, chats, and tickets with client end-users
- Processing 1st and 2nd Level tickets
- Participating in various infrastructure projects, providing tips and first-hand experience for improvements
- Ensuring the agreed service requirements and goals are met in desired quality and time
- Implementation and optimizing existing service processes – proactiveness is very welcome
- Supporting escalation management team
- Be able to communicate in German, both written and verbal
- Experience with handling incoming tasks, guiding the client toward successful problem resolving
- Hands-on experience with Windows PC/laptop and mobile devices support (iOS, Android) and peripherals is preferable but if you have IT background and a passion to learn we can develop your skills
- Software support skills in MS Office 2016 and/or Office 365
- Long-term & stable cooperation
- Strong support in career growth towards L2, team lead, manager, etc.
- Working with the latest tools and applications
- Education and upskilling
- Brand new office hubs planned in Brno/Prague
- Laptops and mobile phones also for personal usage
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers (100,- CZK)
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Are you interested in this position? Send me your CV in English :).
BENEFITSOption for Remote Work | Meal vouchers | Sick Days | Extra vacation | Multisport Card Contribution | Czech language not required
+420 733 617 338