The multicultural team is looking for a Ticketing Specialist with German andexperience in accounts payable or customer service, who would like to join an international brewer company, work with different software systems, and use English and German daily.
Your typical working day:
– Execute Vendor and Employee tickets on the Salesforce platform
– Revision and booking of supplier related invoices and post-scan linked to tickets
– Receive, follow up and process speak-up tickets
– Create reports to senior management (Payment on Time, Team Productivity Results, ad-hoc requests)
– Participate in supplier conference calls and support the resolution from the technical side
– Accounts Payable or Customer Support experience an advantage
– Fluent in English and German (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Previous experience with Salesforce or SAP is a plus
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Competitive salary
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Immediate start
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more about it, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you.